An elegant collection of seven bags and accessories now available online at Four Seasons at Home
TORONTO, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Building on more than 60 years of history and a heritage in luxury travel, Four Seasons online retail platform Four Seasons at Home has launched a new travel collection that pays homage to the glamor of the golden age of travel. The new collection reinvents iconic shapes and silhouettes for the modern traveler, enhanced by thoughtful design details and unparalleled craftsmanship using the finest Italian grained leather and organic cotton canvas – proving that with the right companion to journey, the journey can be just as rewarding as the destination.
“The new seven-piece travel collection was developed with traveler-centric design and a commitment to excellence – a hallmark of Four Seasons – through meticulous attention to detail to elevate the travel experience,” said declared Julie BourgeoisSenior Vice President, Retail, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Designed to be by his side, the travel collection includes stylish baby carriers designed for weekend trips or whirlwind expeditions and accessory cases that keep everyday essentials close at hand.
“The new travel collection is inspired by old-world travel and combines craftsmanship and premium materials; it’s the epitome of luxury,” continues Bourgeois. “We’re thrilled to offer the collection in two fashionable colors, giving global travelers a classic or bold style option.”
Drawing inspiration from the season’s color palette, the collection comes to life in a timeless neutral tone with eye-catching color accents in Malaysian Cocoa, a rich brown that will never go out of style, and limited-edition Kyoto Matcha, an eye-catching bright and cheerful green.
Shop the new travel collection at https://shop.fourseasons.com/collections/new-arrivals
Must-have travel companions designed for the modern age
- The Steamer is a classic originally created to be carried on transatlantic cruises, now updated by Four Seasons with a trolley strap for the ultimate on-the-go companion, whether that’s a jaunt by sea, land or sky.
- Designed for brief escapades, the Valisette fuses very distinguished and noble materials with a timeless classic allure., worthy to carry the most precious possessions.
- The Bowler evokes the spirit of carry-on luggage on the tennis courts of the 1960s with a cabin-friendly silhouette and the ability to be carried by hand, over the shoulder or across the body.
- A home for personal grooming routines, the Grooming Bag will ensure grooming essentials are always close at hand while traveling around the world.
- The Tech Case is an absolute must for keeping accessories in order. It has a compact shape, a zipped pocket and an interior support strap for trouble-free travel.
- Protect your personal documents with The Passport Cover in a discreet design with convenient slots.
- The laptop sleeve is designed with a 14 inch (36 centimeter) padded sleeve to protect tech favorites, for easy use and convenient travel.
Check out our new take on the new travel collection on @fourseasons.
Additional images available for download at https://press.fourseasons.com/news-releases/2022/shop-at-home-new-travel-collection/
Give the gift of the four seasons
With the ability to ship anywhere in the United States and Canada, giving gifts has never been so easy. Arriving in a beautiful linen gift box with an elegant black grosgrain ribbon, the same quality and care guests have come to expect from Four Seasons extends to its gift packaging.
About Four Seasons at Home
Four Seasons hotels are synonymous with quality and comfort. The Four Seasons online retail platform Four Seasons at Home extends this unwavering commitment. All Four Seasons products have been carefully selected and designed to the highest standards: from plush towels to the softest linens, from signature mattresses to destination-inspired candles. Immerse yourself with Four Seasons at Home in a world of unparalleled luxury.
Share your experiences and see how others are creating their own Four Seasons at Home with #ShopFS.
About the four seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continuous innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 125 hotels and resorts and 51 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects in planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the top hotels in the world. world and the most prestigious brands in reader surveys, traveler reviews and industry awards. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts